Gledhill Stainless Pro Direct
•Available Sizes 90 Litre, 120 Litre, 150 Litre, 180 Litre, 210 Litre, 250 Litre, 300 Litre
• Designed with flat top to increase insulation
• Aligned tapping positions promote easier installation
• Colour matched components for visual appeal
• Wide base to improve unit stability
• Durable rubber connection labels and caps with foam retention
• External expansion allows for installation in height restricted areas and easier servicing
• Suitable for use with economy electricity tariffs to maximise efficiency
Stainless Pro is a range of unvented hot water storage cylinders which has been specifically designed to satisfy the requirements of the contracts market.
This product has been designed with SAP in mind. It has one of the lowest heat losses in the market and a specialist corrugated coil providing an extremely good re-heat performance. Manufactured in the latest high quality duplex stainless steel, StainlessLite Pro comes with a 25 year warranty, while still achieving the competitive price point required from the contracts market.
The Stainless Pro is designed to provide mains pressure hot water and is supplied with full NSF WRC independent approvals and therefore comes complete with G3 package. These cylinders are available in two basic variants, indirect and direct models from 90-300L.