testo 549i – High-pressure gauge operated via smartphone
• Measurement of high and low pressure
• Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
• Measurement data displayed in the form of a graph or table, and sent via testo Smart App
• Problem-free application at measuring points that are a long distance apart thanks to Bluetooth® range up to 100 m
• Kit contains 1 x testo 549i high-pressure gauge operated via smartphone, including batteries and calibration protocol
Check out testo’s new service plan here
Testo offers you greater mobility when measuring: used in conjunction with your smartphone or tablet, the handy testo 549i high-pressure gauge is suitable for carrying out wireless servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as for installing them. The measuring instrument can be quickly and easily attached directly to the pressure connection. The testo 549i makes it considerably easier to work on pressure connections that are a long distance apart, thanks to wireless connection to a smartphone or tablet.
Also practical: since no hoses are needed for the measurements, no refrigerant is lost, or only a very small quantity. When used in conjunction with the testo 115i clamp thermometer, individual refrigeration system parameters can also be calculated.
More measuring convenience thanks to the App
Readings can be viewed conveniently on your terminal device via the testo Smart App. In addition, the App enables automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures. All measurement data are presented either as a diagram or a table. Finally, the measurement data report can be e-mailed directly as a pdf or Excel file.
*Our tip: Use the testo 549i as a probe in conjunction with the appropriate IAQ measuring instrument from Testo.