testo 410-1 – Compact Vane Anemometer
• Vane anemometer with permanently installed 30 mm vane
• Measurement of air velocity and air temperature
• Calculates wind chill and the Beaufort wind force
• Practical: with single-point averaging, max/min and Hold function
• Kit contains testo 410-1 – Vane Anemometer for measuring air velocity and air temperature, including protective cap, wrist strap, calibration protocol and batteries
Check out testo’s new service plan here
The testo 410-1 vane anemometer is impressive thanks to its practical pocket size and is ideal for fast check measurements. With a measuring range of 0.4 to 20 m/s, the anemometer can even be used for low flow speeds.
The anemometer has a permanently mounted vane with a diameter of 30 mm. You can therefore use it for the integral measurement of air velocity at ventilation grilles (air outlets).
The anemometer is practical for outdoor operation: as well as air velocity and air temperature, the testo 410-1 also calculates the Beaufort wind force and the wind chill temperature, which is the temperature perceived by a person due to wind-related cooling.
The vane anemometer with practical functions
The testo 410-1 includes a plug-on protective cap, as well as a wrist strap for secure measurement, and enables you to take advantage of the following functions:
Single-point averaging: provides information on the average air velocity, e.g. at air outlets
Hold function: is used to record the current values relating to air velocity and air temperature and compare them with each other
Max/min values: get the minimum or maximum values since the anemometer was last switched on or reset, at the touch of a button
Illuminated display: read off your readings even in dark environments
Selectable units: for air velocity and temperature: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts, Beaufort, °C, °F and wind chill